Ph.D., University of Wollongong, 2014-2018
M.E, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2011-2014
B.S., University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2007-2011
Agent and Multi-agent Systems
Decision-making in Complex Environments
Information Security in Artificial Intelligence, etc.
1. Lei Niu, Fenghui Ren and Minjie Zhang, “Feasible Negotiation Procedures for Multiple Interdependent Negotiations”, in Proceedings of 17th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2018), pp. 641-649, Stockholm, Sweden, Jul, 2018. (CCF B)
2. Lei Niu, Fenghui Ren, Minjie Zhang and Quan Bai, “A Concurrent Multiple Negotiation Protocol Based on Colored Petri Nets”, IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, Vol. 47, No. 11, pp. 3692-3705, 2017. (IF: 10.387, Q1, CCF B)
3. Lei Niu, Fenghui Ren and Minjie Zhang, “A Concurrent Interdependent Service Level Agreement Negotiation Protocol in Dynamic Service-oriented Computing Environments”, in Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Web Information System Engineering (WISE 2017), LNCS 10570, pp. 132-147, Moscow, Russia, Oct. 2017. (CCF C)
4. Lei Niu, Fenghui Ren and Minjie Zhang, “A Concurrent Multiple Negotiation Mechanism under Consideration of A Dynamic negotiation Environment”, in Proceedings of the 14th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (PRICAI 2016), LNCS 9810, pp. 779-792, Phuket, Thailand, Aug. 2016. (CCF C)
5. Fenghui Ren, Minjie Zhang, Lei Niu and Xishun Wang, “A Concurrent Multiple Negotiation Strategy for Service Level Agreement negotiations in Web-based Service Environments”, in the Proceedings of 2016 IEEE International Conference on Agents (ICA 2016), pp. 1-6, Matsue, Japan, Sep. 2016.
6. Yong Yu, Lei Niu, Guomin Yang, Yi Mu and Willy Susilo, “On the Security of Auditing Mechanisms for Secure Cloud Storage”, Future Generation Computer Systems, Vol. 30, No. 1, pp. 127-132, 2014. (IF: 5.768, Q2, CCF C)
7. Lei Niu, Changqing Zhang, Qi Xia and Yong Yu, “Advanced Security Analysis of a Signature Scheme with Message Recovery”, International Journal of Information and Computer Security, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 39-48. 2015. (CCF C)
8. Yong Yu, Jianbing Ni, Chunxiang Xu, Lei Niu. Cryptanalysis of a Secure and Efficient Identity-Based Signature Scheme [J]. Journal of Software, 2014, 25(5): 1125-1131
9. Lei Niu, Yong Yu, Jianbing Ni, Ying Sun, “Further Cryptanalysis of a Signature Scheme with Message Recovery”, in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Intelligent Networking and Collaborative Systems (INCoS 2012), pp. 587-589, Bucharest, Romania, Sep. 2012.
Session Chair: the session of “Language Processing and Web Protocols”, WISE 2017.
Workshop Co-organiser: Fourth International Workshop on Smart Simulation and Modelling for Complex Systems (SSMCS 2019) joint with IJCAI 2019, and Third International Workshop on Smart Simulation and Modelling for Complex Systems (SSMCS 2017) joint with IJCAI 2017.
Conference Paper Reviewer: IJCAI 2019, AAMAS 2019, AAAI 2019, AAMAS 2018, AAMAS 2017, IJCAI 2017, PRIMA 2017, WI 2017, AAMAS 2016, etc.