PhD The University of Liverpool, UK PhD candidate of Electrical Engineering and Electronics, awarded in Sep.2017
MS Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China MSc of Information and Communication Engineering (Distinction),awarded in Sep. 2013
BS Taiyuan Normal University, China BSc of Physics (Electronics) (First Class), awarded in Sep. 2010
Zhongxiang Wei (S’15-M’17) received the Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering and Electronics from the University of Liverpool, Liverpool, U.K, in 2017. From Mar. 2016 to Mar. 2017, he was with the Institution for Infocomm Research (I2R), Singapore, as a Research Assistant. From Mar. 2017 to Oct. 2017, he worked as a visiting student in the Wireless Networks and Communications Group at the Harbin Institute of Technology, Shenzhen, China. His research interests include green communications, full-duplex, millimeter-wave communications, resource allocation, and algorithm design. He is active reviewer for: IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, IEEE Transaction on Vehicular Technology, IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (GLOBECOM) and IEEE Conference on Communications (ICC).
1. Z. Wei, S. Sun, and X. Zhu, “Full-duplex cooperative non-orthogonal multiple access systems,” (Submitted to TVT)
2. Jingjing Wang, C. Jiang, Z. Wei, C. Pan, H. Zhang and Y. Ren, “Joint UAV hovering altitude and power control for space-air-ground three -tier networks,” (Submitted to IoT)
3. Z. Wei, S. Sun, X. Zhu, and Y. Huang, “Resource allocation in asymmetric full-duplex wireless-powered OFDMA decode-and-forward relay systems,” (Submitted to TWC)
4. Z. Wei, S. Sun, X. Zhu, and Y. Huang, “Energy-efficient hybrid duplexing strategy for millimeter-wave bi-directional distributed antenna systems,’’ to appear in TVT, DOI: 10.1109/TVT.2018.2814047
5. Z. Wei, X. Zhu, S. Sun, Y. Jiang, A. Al-Tahmeesschi, and M. Yue, “Research issues, challenges, and opportunities of wireless power transfer-aided full-duplex relay systems,” IEEE Access, vol. 4, pp. 4848-4860, Dec. 2017. (IF: 3.244)
6. Z. Wei, X. Zhu, S. Sun, and Y. Huang, “Energy efficiency oriented cross-layer resource allocation for multiuser full-duplex decode-and-forward indoor relay systems at 60 GHz,” IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun., vol. 34, no. 12, pp. 3366-3379, Dec. 2016. (IF: 8.085)
7. Z. Wei, X. Zhu, S. Sun, Y. Huang, L. Dong, and Y. Jiang, “Full-duplex vs. half-duplex amplify-and-forward relaying: which is more energy efficient in 60 GHz dual-hop indoor wireless systems?’’ IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun., vol. 33, no. 12, pp. 2936-2947, Dec. 2015. (IF: 8.085)
8. Z. Wei, X. Zhu, S. Sun, Y. Huang, A. Al-Tahmeesschi, and Y. Jiang, “Energy-efficiency of millimeter-wave full-duplex relaying systems: challenges and solutions,” IEEE Access, vol. 4, pp. 4848-4860, Jul. 2016. (IF: 3.244)
1. Z. Wei, S. Sun, X. Zhu, Y. Huang, and Jingjing Wang, “Energy efficient hybrid duplexing and resource allocation for distributed antenna systems,” in Proc. IEEE GLOBECOM’ 17., Singapore, Dec. 2017.
2. Z. Wei, S. Sun, X. Zhu, and Y. Huang, “Wireless information and power transfer: spectral efficiency optimization for asymmetric full-duplex relay systems,” in Proc. IEEE VTC’17 spr., Sydney, Australia, Jun. 2017. (invited paper)
3. Z. Wei, X. Zhu, S. Sun, Y Huang, and H. Lin, “ Cross-layer energy-efficiency optimization for multiuser full-duplex decode-and-forward indoor relay networks at 60 GHz,’’ in Proc. IEEE ICC’16., KL, Malaysia, Apr. 2016.
4. Y. Jiang, X. Zhu, E. G. Lim, Y. Huang, Z. Wei, and H. Lin, “Semi-blind precoding aided ML CFO estimation for ICA based MIMO OFDM systems,” in Proc. IEEE ICC’16., KL, Malaysia, Apr. 2016.
5. Z. Wei, X. Zhu, S. Sun, Y Huang, T. Ma, and Y. Jiang, “Energy efficiency optimization for full-duplex relaying with hybrid self-interference cancellation in 60 GHz indoor wireless systems,’’ in Proc. IEEE/CIC ICCC’15., Shenzhen, China, Nov. 2015. (invited paper)
6. Y. Jiang, X. Zhu, E. G. Lim, Y. Huang, Z. Wei, and H. Lin, “Semi-blind full-duplex relay system with ICA based joint CFO mitigation and equalization,’’ in Proc. IEEE/CIC ICCC’15., Shenzhen, China, Nov. 2015.